Let us take away the stress of managing your property. We work for you.
Purchasing a property is probably one of the biggest single purchases that anybody will make in their life, and there may come a time when they need it to be managed for them. There are challenges with being a home owner which can be stressful and time consuming; trying to manage the property as well as trying to take care of what matters to you. Some of the demands or unexpected circumstances can sometimes be a massive burden on landlords; our service aims to mitigate such eventualities so that you get to enjoy your investment without having to worry about all the strains and stresses of your rental investment. We’ll take on all the hassle, headache and demands that may arise.
As a home owner you will benefit from our highly-experienced Property Management Service which is tailored to meet the needs of your property, whether it is large or small. We are available 24/7 which means we are readily contactable at any time. You will benefit from our network of tradesmen who are on standby to attend to any and every maintenance issue that may arise.
The advantages of our Property Management Service include your very own Property Manager who will be responsible for:
- Arranging for full or partial furnishing of your property prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
- The tenancy agreement will be looked through in fine detail to make sure there are no hidden clauses.
- Maintenance the repairs will be arranged by us using trusted contractors who are available 24 hours a day.
- All documentation relating to the new tenant will be checked and double checked once an offer has been received and accepted.
- We will go through all the different property valuations with you. As well as that we will also compile our own independent comparable research to insure that the valuations are as accurate as possible.
- In case of emergencies we have a 24 hour key holding service.
- Any queries that arise with or from the tenant will be dealt with by us. We will be the point of contact for the tenant during their tenancy.
- We will make sure that all miscellaneous payments of regular outgoings are paid on time.
- We will make sure that all utilities are transferred into the new tenant’s name.
- The best and most suitable letting agents will be instructed to market the property.
- Regular reports to you about feedback which will be done on a weekly basis.
- Providing advice on how to furnish or refurbish the Property in order to achieve the maximum price.
- The property will be inspected 3 times a year.
For more information on our Property Management Service, please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7294 7557
F: +44 (0)20 7523 5384