We have a range of services available if you’d prefer to discuss a residential development opportunity or any other property related matters, you can do so from the comfort of your sofa. You can:
- Phone us to discuss your property at great length with anyone of our property experts.
- Communicate with us on Zoom, where one of the team will be on hand to speak with you.
- Also speaking to us via skype.
YOUR VISIT TO OUR OFFICE
If you do choose to book an appointment to see us, please read the below procedures ahead of your visit. We have safety precautions in place to keep our staff and customers safe, and all appointments are COVID-19 secure.
- A maximum of 2 visitors from the same household per appointment.
- We have parking permits for the roads in and around High Street Kensington available, if in case you decide to drive in order to reduce the need for you to use public transport.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Customers may be required to be temperature checked.
- Protective screens have been installed in our office to help prevent the spread of infection.
- Internal doors will be open to minimise the need for contact.
- All surfaces in our office and meeting rooms will be sanitised between each appointment.
- Social distancing will be observed throughout every meeting, keeping 2 metres apart at all times.
- You are required to sanitise your hands when entering and leaving our office.
- Face masks will be provided and are required to be worn in our office or meeting room areas.
- Protective gloves will be available for all customers if required.
- Please remain 2 metres apart from our staff at all times.